Thursday, December 13, 2007

1st night of blogging...

My wife had a few friends over for a "cookie decorating party" tonight. We live in a one bedroom apartment so needless to say, I was in the bedroom for most of the evening. I was watching the History Channel and ended up falling asleep (which gave me a more positive outlook on the evening in general). The fact that I was more tired then usual stems from my obsessive search for a Nintendo Wii.

I am currently waking up at 5 AM every morning and calling our local Walmart (we live about 2 minutes away). I also pass within 3 miles of another Walmart on my way to work, so I make a brief stop and check the electronics section. Tomorrow will be day 5 for quest.

But I digress... I was discussing with a co-worker this morning my desire to start a blog. That's when he pointed me to Blog spot. Basically, I would like to share my outlook on life to anyone who will listen. I also have Celiac Disease and I would like to create awareness as well as share my insights (recipes, deserts, etc.) to make life better for other Celiacs.

No comments: